XF Services Ltd (“us“, “we” or “Company“) respect the privacy of our users (each, a “User” or “you“) and are committed to protect the privacy of Users who access, use or engage with this including with any domain or sub-domain owned or associated with the Company, and any service we provide (the “Website” and the “Services” respectively).
Company is responsible for the protection of the privacy and the safeguarding of clients’ personal and financial information according to the provisions of EUDirective 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications), and of EU Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009 amending Directive 2002/22/ EC on universal service and users’ rights relating to electronic communications networks and services, Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 on cooperation between national authorities responsible for the enforcement of consumer protection laws. By opening a trading account with the Company, the client hereby gives its consent to such collection, processing, storage and use of personal information by the Company as explained below.
THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company collects the necessary information required to open a client’s trading account, perform transactions and safeguard the clients’ assets and privacy and to provide clients with the services they In this respect, the Company gathers information from clients and may, in certain circumstances, gather information from banks and/or credit agencies, and/or clearing agencies and/or other sources which will help the Company to construct the clients’ profile based on their requirements and preferences in order to provide its services effectively.
- The information the Company collects includes information required to communicate with and identify its clients. The Company may also collect certain demographic information, including, birth date, education, occupation, The Company also assesses trading related information.
- We collect the following Personal Data about you:
- When you register to the Service – some parts of our Website requires you to register in order to provide you with our Services. During registration, you may be required to provide your contact details, such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
- When you send us an email – we will collect any information, including Personal Data that you choose to include in your inquiry to us.
- When using our Service – our webserver may automatically collect your IP address, and unique online identifiers. These details are pseudonymized (cannot directly identify you) and are collected for the purpose of delivering relevant content and operating and improving our Service (including services from our partners, as applicable).
- We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information – when you use our Services we may collect such data as your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), your general location (city and country), phone call logs and general information regarding your online behavior (e.g. clicks, actions, queries, installed apps, etc.).
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data.
USAGE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
- We use the data we collect as follows:
- Provision of our Services – The Company uses clients’ collected information only as required to provide quality service and security to its clients. This information helps the Company to improve its services, customize browsing experience and enables it to inform its clients of additional products, services or promotions relevant to clients and in this respect the clients hereby consent to the usage of this data for such
If the clients do not want to receive information of this nature for any reason, they can contact the Company at [email protected].
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Data when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of the Company, its users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of policies – we may use your Personal Data in order to enforce our policies, including but not limited to our Terms.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Data to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any personal information provided by the client to the Company will be treated as confidential and shared only within the Company and its affiliates and will not be disclosed to any third party except under any regulatory or legal In case such disclosure is required to be made by law or any regulatory authority, it will be made on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, unless otherwise instructed by the regulatory authority. Under such circumstances, the Company shall expressly inform the third party regarding the confidential nature of the information.
- While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Data or other content you transmit using the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS
- The Company may share information with affiliates in the event such information is reasonably required by such affiliate in order to provide the products or services to its clients. The Company may share information with partners, affiliates and associates in order to offer additional similar products and services that meet clients’ needs and which are delivered in a manner that is useful and relevant only where clients have authorized the Company to do so.
NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
- The Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to third parties where required by Law, regulatory and other government authority. The Company may also disclose information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies as reasonably required in order to provide the services to Company and/or its clients.
- In addition, the Company may engage third parties to help carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to its Use of the shared information is strictly limited to the performance of the above and is not permitted for any other purpose. All third parties with which the Company shares personal information are required to protect such personal information in accordance with all relevant legislation and in a manner similar to the way the Company protects the same. The Company will not share personal information with third parties which it considers will not provide its clients the required level of protection.
- In cases where clients have been introduced by a Business Introducer, such Business Introducer may have access to clients’ Hence, clients hereby consent to the sharing of information with such Business Introducer.
- From time to time the Company may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about the Company, Forex trading or financial market In addition the Company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the Company for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with the Company. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with the Company at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the Company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the Company be made.
RESTRICTION OF RESPONSIBILITY
USE OF “COOKIES”
- The Company may share web site usage statistics with reputable advertising companies and with its affiliated marketing It is noted that the information collected by such advertising companies is not personally identifiable. To administer and improve the website, the Company may use third parties to track and analyze usage and statistical volume information (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”). Those allow us to automatically collect information about you, your device and your online behavior, in order to enhance your navigation in our Services, improve our Services’ performance, perform analytics and customize your experience. In addition, we may merge data we have with data collected through these tracking technologies and data we may obtain from other sources and, as a result, such data may become Personal Data.
- There are various ways in which you can manage and control your Tracking Technologies settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking Tracking Technologies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- As an EU resident, you may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Data, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of Personal Data you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Data that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of Personal Data by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Please note that these rights pertain to EU residents only, are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
- If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
- We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided above.